2. Now a bit harder. What winter sports do the Beatles participate in during the movie Help!?
Skiing and curling
Skiing and hockey
Hockey and curling
Skiing, hockey and curling
3. Who married one of the school girls from A Hard Day's Night movie (in real life)?
4. Bands change names sometimes, which of the following WAS one of the Beatles names?
The Silver Beatles
Paulie and the Moondogs
The English MopTops
5. Ringo received a big red ring from who in the movie Help!?
A little old man
An eastern bird
6. Who guest hosted a week of The Mike Douglas Show>
Paul & Linda
Ringo & Maureen
John & Yoko
George & Patti
7. Who had an American hit with "Twist and Shout" before the Beatles did it?
The Chamers Brothers
The Righteous Brothers
The Isley Brothers
8. The Beatles won a Grammy in 1966 for Song of the Year for what recording?
Tomorrow Never Knows
Here, There, and Everywhere
9. During "A Day In the Life", who counts in the background"
10. Who plays the sax on "You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)"?